In stock with us
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 11/30/1999
Soudaflex 40 FC is a high quality, one component polyurethane sealant with high modulus for a wide range of sealing and bonding applications.
- Very easy application
- Stays elastic after curing
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Excellent resistance to many chemicals
- Especially developed for concrete applications
- All sealing and bonding applications in the building industry
- Structural bondings in vibrating constructions
Directions for use:
Method: caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
Finishing: with a soapy solution before skinning
Repair: with same product
- In order to ensure the correct performance of our product, Soudal
recommends a small adhesion test.
- When painted with oxidative drying paints disturbances in the drying
of the paints may occur
- AENOR Certificate N°047/000278
No customer comments for the moment.